We do not provide Stock Reports from KRChoksey.
Kisan Ratilal Choksey Shares & Securities Pvt. Ltd. (KRChoksey) is a Mumbai based full fledged service broking firm incorporated in the year 1900. Its clientele comprises of high net worth individuals, corporates, NRI, mutual funds, as well as other financial institutions. The company is one of the leading brokerage firms in the country serving investors both in India and overseas. With an impressive track record in terms of services to its broad clientele, the key ingredient for the company's success has been its customer centric approach and capital growth through structured counseling and focus.
Areas of Expertise: KRChoksey is one of the few brokerage houses offering full service to investors, serving more than 50,000 investors from more than 175 locations of Equity & 91 points of distribution across the country.
Markets & Network : The company has memberships in NSE and BSE in avenues like equity trading and derivatives trading. It also has commodities trading memberships in NCDEX and MCX. This company has more than 125 employees, 110 sub-brokers and 356 trading terminals and 175 locations spread across 70 cities. KRChoksey also serves the NRI community for broking and portfolio management services through its presence in UAE and other Gulf countries.
- Customer accounts, currently exceeding 75,000 & 150 NRI Accounts. The number of terminals almost doubled to 556
- CNBC has rated KRChoksey as one of the Top ten brokerage houses in Asia. As per the Opinion poll conducted by CNBC, 80 -90 % of the viewers follow the Recommendations made by KRChoksey.
- Thomson Financial, Hong Kong selected and invited KRChoksey to provide equity research to the 8000 clients, world over.
- Birla Sunlife Insurance awarded KRChoksey with the Regional Sales Championship for the Best Corporate Agent in Western India.
- Tata AIG Insurance awarded KRChoksey with the Best Corporate Agent in Western India for achieving highest sales for a Non life Insurance product Energy
Future Plans : The company aims at entering into JVs in India and abroad. It is also planning to enhance its institutional and FII client base and launch its IPO in near future. Deven Choksey - CEO :CEO Speak: Traditionally, the stock broking industry had restricted itself to broking services with the investor left to deal with other intermediaries for his multiple financial needs.The entire model thus is evolved around the investors, largely to take care of their investment requirements and benefiting. Brokerages in not only earning balanced revenue but also in providing holistic services under one-stop-shop approach.